Well, we used to call it a *business* and we had several years where we were discussing how to build your own Spiritual Business. Now – it’s more than that. It’s a way of creatively expressing yourself through your work while building a sustainable financial system of support that keeps thriving, year after year. If everything you do is aligned, the sky is the limit!
In our 2023 version of our Spiritual Business Course (Operation LAUNCH), we’re going to be updating this course to focus on:
- Put your passion to work for you in the New Web 3.0 economy
- How to build (and keep) the FLOW of your clients & customers
- Truly connect with your audience and keep them excited about the value you’re sharing – and learn from them what will create more products & services
- Learn about one of the most critical elements of building (and sustaining) your success
- We’ll tackle pricing & how to know how much your customer will pay for your services
- Employ your aligned Spiritual Business principles to *any type* of business & watch it grow…FAST!
- How to choose your platforms & software & office systems to keep things humming along
- We’ll deep dive into YouTube, TikTok & Instagram/Facebook and tell you everything we know (which, given the past few years, is A LOT) about growing your following
- Creating your circle of entrepreneurial *friends* and help each other succeed
- Learn to expand your craft through creation of Multiple Revenue Streams
- Understand how AI can help you grow
- The ins and outs of creating your list (truly it’s worth it’s weight in GOLD)
- How to choose between video, vlogs, podcasts, retreats, newsletters….or EVEN BETTER how to get them all working for you
- Create *captivating* videos that will keep you connected and developing a *loyal* customer base
In addition to our teaching we will also bring our team of professionals in video, marketing & legal to the table to answer your questions.
**This workshop will be recorded and the replay available for viewing by logging into your Teachable account.**
Live Sessions will be held biweekly on Thursdays at 6:00pm EST
- Session 1: April 27th